So this past Saturday I took my mother to the Santa Monica Pier. This was the first time I have ever gone. I took her there because my great grandmother passed away, Santa Monica being her favorite place, my mother wanted to go down there and say her goodbyes. Our goal was to throw yellow roses(ggma fav flowers) off of the pier and into the ocean. Well lets just say it was extremely busy and we were not sure if we would get in trouble. I loved being there with my mom and being able to walk along the beach catching up with her. The only thing that I didn't enjoy was the traffic getting there and the traffic coming home. Other then that a great trip :)
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Santa Monica Pier
So this past Saturday I took my mother to the Santa Monica Pier. This was the first time I have ever gone. I took her there because my great grandmother passed away, Santa Monica being her favorite place, my mother wanted to go down there and say her goodbyes. Our goal was to throw yellow roses(ggma fav flowers) off of the pier and into the ocean. Well lets just say it was extremely busy and we were not sure if we would get in trouble. I loved being there with my mom and being able to walk along the beach catching up with her. The only thing that I didn't enjoy was the traffic getting there and the traffic coming home. Other then that a great trip :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment