Monday, July 26, 2010

A Long Time

Wow! It has been a long time since I have gone on here. Almost a year, wow a sure lot has happened. I don't even know where to begin. Eric and I bought his grandfather's house in October and moved into it in December. We (mostly him and I help when I can) have been renovating the house. As of today we have completed the master bedroom and bath, the kitchen is done except for the cabinet doors ( my job mixture of procrastination and him telling me to wait), all of the original floors have just been refinished. Right now we are putting in the base, trim, and crown moulding so we can finish the living room, office, and guest room.
I am no longer working for Coca-Cola, I am now working for ADT Security and loving it! I have a great manager who cares and great peers to go too when I need help.
I am now the Aunt to two wonderful nephews. Kristen just had her second son, Chase Matthew. I am so blessed to be their Aunt.
During my time of unemployment I have rediscovered my passion for photography. I have been able to put it to the test and it is something that I am really good at and I am hoping that it I will go some place with it.
I will be posting pictures of our house, my handsome nephews, and some of my photography in future post... maybe today maybe tomorrow.... thank you for reading sorry if it was boring... I'm not the writing type.

No comments:

Post a Comment